If you're anything like me, you found a post here on the blog that caught your eye and now it's time to decide if it's worthy of your time or precious space on your blog roll. thehomemadefig is an outlet to share my love of all things pretty and crafty. So who is thehomemadefig?
- I'm Amanda.
- I'm a full time not-homemaker and new-mom. But trust me I'm not a mom-blogger.
- I am addicted to Pinterest and yes I actually try things out that I pin.
- I am an old soul and could spend whole days cross-stitching.
- I love to cook, but rarely spend time doing so unless there's a party worth planning.
- I am addicted to traveling and see new places, but not in exchange for my annual Disney vacation (31 years in a row and going strong!).
- Family and tradition are ingrained into my bones. Holidays, vacations you name it. My sisters and I even have our own words. Stick around long enough and you'll see me ending up explaining!
- I have the most amazing, Godly husband who encourages me to pursue my passions and embraces all my quirks (so I should probably cook for him more)!
- Our family grew this year (enter baby girl) and I've been pushed in ways I never expected. But despite the growing pains I'm thankful for every.single.moment.
- I am daily pursued by the lover of my soul and sometimes will share ways God is molding and teaching me along the way.
Blogging has been a dream of mine for years, but better a late start than never! I just want to be the best "me" I can be and live each day to the fullest. Come along with me on this journey called life as I document the daily up's and down's, failed DIY projects, amazing kitchen concoctions, and vacation memories. Let's grow and be fruitful together!
If you are wondering the meaning behind the blog head over here!